I used to have some cute gym attire but for the life of me, I have no idea where it is now - and finding them, only to realise that they don't even fit anymore would just depress me into staying home!
So new gym gear it is!
I did look in my wardrobe for clothing that is suitable for the gym and my entire non-work wardrobe is (in every possible way) unsuitable for the gym or work out classes. I suppose I had it easy when I wore a vest top, leggings and heels to my burlesque class!
I usually hate shopping (I must be the only woman to say that!), but when it comes to shopping for gym stuff, I'm really looking forward to it...plus I can even do it online on my lunch-break - gotta love a bit of multi-tasking...
I love the just-seen pink socks and nails!
So, here's my list so far...
- a couple of cute little flannels to mop sweat from my neck (ewww!), if I don't sweat, I feel like I am not really working out but just at the gym for the sake of saying that I go. Basically, I have to sweat it out whilst I work it out!
- gym top(s) that cover my U.G.L.Y sports bra - my shock absorber is great for reducing bounce BUT it really is about function and not fashion - thus I need something cute to cover it!
- gym bottoms - tight fitting so I don't get stuck in a machine and also sweat-wicking!!!
- a functional and more visually appealing sports bra...I'm going for bonus points girls...
- running shoes/trainers (what's the difference even?!)
- new ear phones so I can get in the zone and work it!
- a reusable water bottle - its not about buying bottled water guys - unless its 'One' water and then I can forgive you!
- gym bag : )p - because I am not a bag lady and refuse to carry my clothes in plastic carrier bags! : )P
I feel like my list is quite comprehensive, but am I missing anything?! Do I really need all these things to go to the gym...?
Until next time...