Friday 12 March 2010

Sweet Mother...

I'm not one for being told when to appreciate my loved ones and when to buy them gifts. I often scowl at the fuss made over valentines day and hate how as soon as halloween is over, the shops are stocked with 'hohoho'...


When it comes to Mothers' day, I feel slightly differently. My Mum L.O.V.E.S Mothers' day, loves making demands of us and generally being waited on hand and foot. lol And why not, she truly deserve it!


This weekend, I will be spending time with her and showing her how much we appreciate her! Therefore, no posts from me till next week!
Image: RougeAmour

I thought it'd be nice to share the lyrics from a song well known to many Africans, worldwide - it's Sweet Mother. I love how everyone grabs their Mum to dance when it comes on at weddings! Its just great and speaks so much truth - 'when I'm not sleeping, you don't sleep; when I'm hungry, she runs all over the place looking for food for me'... it goes on and is a great song!!!


Check it out:
Sweet Mother - Video
Sweet Mother - Lyrics


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!
x
Mrs O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...