Friday 18 June 2010

We're (nearly) famous!

So, it should come as no surprise that I love talking about our wedding...mentioning that I'm a newlywed (can I still say it) and referring to myself as 'Mrs O'...but when someone else talks about our wedding - strangely it feels even more exciting. God helped us lay the foundations and our families worked very hard to pull together a day filled with laughter, joy and love - and it certainly paid off! 


Mr O and I were first 'featured' on From Now Till I Do and now we've been featured on Rock My Wedding! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I've been a fan of RMW since their first ever post and I regularly visit to get chic and unique tips/advice on behalf of friends who are getting married soon - yes I am addicted! RMW has got a great thing going over there and I'm positively beaming!!!


Head over to see how they've interpreted our special day. 


Thank you Charlotte and Rebecca for placing this cheesy grin on my face!!! 


Mrs O
x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured. Heading over to RMW, to read the piece on your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fabulous! Weddings are always an exciting time... especially when it's your own. I'm so happy for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...