Saturday 14 April 2012

Grateful kids are just adorable!

Today, we attended another kid's party... the birthday girl was so gracious and they are such a lovely family and the kids had a super time too....

It is just such a nice feeling for me to see kids who are grateful for what they're given, which these days seems to be more and more...

A friend posted this recently on her wall, and I thought I'd share it too... its LOVELY and actually brought a tear to my eye - consequently Mr O thinks I'm insane...but still, its beautiful to see a kid excited to receive PJs and Oreos for her birthday...!





2 comments:

  1. Awwww....SO CUTE and Beautiful..i mean with those tears shes saying thank you...Its amazing how the heart of a little child is..so pure and innocent.No wonder God says let the children come unto me....etc.

    Sometimes you just wish they dont grow too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!


    see also http://www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...