Friday 27 May 2011

40 days of being thankful: Day Five

DAY FIVE


Today, I am so so so SO thankful that I have a 3-day weekend to look forward to. A three-day weekend where I don't have to drive to work, where I don't have to have difficult conversations with people who should really know better, where I don't have to go for lunches that I don't have to do anything work-related. Nudda! No plans to travel across the country, nor pack or unpack any suitcases, where I don't have to pay for overpriced cold water at a service station, where I wont have to wait in line with a clear zip-lock bag containing my own innocent products... I wont have to any of this 'travel' related stuff... I just get to chill, play, relax and make a few plans with my Mr...


Just what I have been needing...


Fantastico!


Mrs O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...