Saturday 28 May 2011

40 days of being thankful: Day Six

So many things to be thankful for today. Started working my first shift at my church's charity shop. In the words of Little Miss O - 'I had a nice time'... afterwards  met up with her sweetness and his most handsome and played some basketball...

We have just had the most lovely day - apart and together.

The most positive thing for me today is knowing that Mr O and I can do things together and apart. I love that about our relationship. We aren't each other's everything, we find and seek happiness in things outside of our marriage. This keeps us ourselves and means that we always have something to add to our marriage - things always feel new and fresh.

It just feels like a good thing.

I'm chilling at home, whilst Mr O goes wild in another town - and it works perfectly!

Mrs O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...